In my time as a small firm practitioner and solo attorney, I authored and co-authored several articles for journals published by the Maryland State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. These included:
- Survey: Use of Third-Party Trademarks in Metatags and Search Engine Keywords, Maryland Bar Journal (Sept.-Oct. 2012).
- A Fair Use of Nominative Fair Use? Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A. v. Tabari, Annual Intellectual Property Law Update (MSBA Intellectual Property Law Section), Vol. IV (June 2011).
- Mobility, the Home, and the Scope and Application of State Franchise Relationship and Termination Laws, 30:2 Franchise L.J. 107 (Fall 2010).
- When Does Trademark Licensing Become Franchising?, MSBA IP Section Newsletter (2:2010)
- General Assembly Bill Reinstates the Per Se Ban on Minimum Resale Price Maintenance in Maryland, MSBA Business Law Section Newsletter (Spring 2010).
- Washington Ruling Raises Area Developer Disclosure Issues, The Franchise Lawyer (ABA) (2010).