I have spoken to a number of different academic and business audiences on topics ranging from entrepreneurship to corporate compliance. Today, I offer lectures and training on professional writing to corporate and non-profit organizations. Some of my past experience includes:
- Guest Lecturer – Professional Practices Seminar, Syracuse University College of Visual and Performing Arts (Oct. 2014).
- Speaker – Various Topics Relating to Contracts and Corporate Compliance, PHH Arval (2012 and 2013).
- Guest Lecturer – Design Symposium, Syracuse University College of Visual and Performing Arts (Nov. 2013).
- Guest Speaker – Professional Practices Seminar, Syracuse University College of Visual and Performing Arts (Nov. 2013).
- Presenter – Trademark Infringement and Social Media Compliance in Online Advertising, Maryland State Bar Association Franchise and Distribution Law Committee (Dec. 2012).
- Presenter – Introduction to Intellectual Property Law for Architects, American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems (Jan. 2012).
- Interview – Trademark and Copyright Issues, Artists’ Edge – Artists Marketing & Business Academy (Nov. 10, 2011).