Professional Content Writer with Experience in Several Industries
As a business owner, the quality of your online content matters. This applies not only to the design of your website, your promotional videos and your social media profiles, but to your business’s written content as well.
I write professional online content for all types of businesses. This includes web pages, blog articles, guides, and content for third-party publication. I write concise and engaging content that speaks to businesses’ target audiences, and that is designed to help convert more website visitors into customers or clients.
About My Experience Writing Online Content for Businesses
I am a former lawyer who has been writing content full-time since 2015. As a lawyer, I wrote articles that were published in law journals and magazines across the United States and around the world. As a full-time content writer, I have written thousands of pages and articles for all types of businesses, including articles published on Entrepreneur.com, Fast Company, Yahoo!, International Business Times, and several other global media outlets.
My experience includes writing for businesses and publications in the following industries:
- Boating and Yachting
- Business Consulting
- Cannabis and Hemp
- Charity and Non-Profit
- Construction, Home Building and Inspections
- Financial and Accounting
- Investing (Securities and Cryptocurrency)
- Medical Billing
- Medical Services
- Outdoor Activities (Climbing, Kayaking and Running)
- Political Consulting
- Real Estate
If you are looking for a professional content writer for your business, I encourage you to get in touch. We can work together to develop a content strategy for your business, and then I can write the content your business needs to stand out from the crowd and continue moving forward. Located in Charleston, SC, and I work with companies throughout the United States and around the world.
My Professional Writing Services for Businesses
I work with businesses at all stages of growth that have significant online content needs. This includes needs in the areas of:
I work with companies to develop new websites and to expand existing websites that are short on content. If you need a professional writer for your business’s website, I can either work with you directly or work with your company’s web design or SEO agency. I write all types of pages for business websites, including:
- About Pages
- Owner and Employee Bios
- Product and Service Pages
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Geo-Targeted SEO Pages
I offer ongoing blog article writing services ranging from 2 to 10 articles per month (or more). My articles typically range from 500 to 1,500 words—with word count determined based on topic, SEO needs and budget. I can either write on topics of your choice, or I can research and select topics on a monthly basis. Some examples of the types of topics I frequently cover for businesses include:
- Informative articles for prospective clients or customers
- Information about local events in which the business is participating
- Significant events at the company (i.e., industry awards or new hires)
- Current events in the industry
- Other newsworthy topics that are likely to attract strong readership
Comprehensive guides of 5,000 words or more are becoming increasingly important for SEO, and well-written guides can serve as highly-informative resources for prospective clients or customers. I have written guides on a wide range of topics, from local tourism to the legality of CBD in all 50 states.
Guest Articles, Press Releases and Advertorials
Guest articles and press releases can provide exposure and SEO benefits, and they can offer a significant ROI. Advertorials are a highly effective marketing tool for businesses in many industries as well. Along with writing content for businesses’ websites, I also write these (and other) media assets for third-party publication.
My Process for Writing Compelling Online Content for Businesses
I take a process-oriented approach to writing online content for businesses focused on delivering content that exceeds expectations in a timely manner. My process involves:
- Getting to Know Your Business – My process for delivering custom-tailored online content starts with getting to know your business. Once I know what drives your business forward, I can formulate my writing strategy accordingly.
- Understanding Your Target Market – With online content, writing for the right audience is extremely Your business’s content needs to be engaging to the right people, and this is all down to the voice, tone, structure and reading level used.
- Developing a Content Strategy or Article Schedule – Whether you are working on your company’s website or I am writing articles for your business to push out on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, I will work with you to develop a content strategy or publication schedule that meets your company’s needs and budget.
- Conducting Comparative Research – Before writing any piece of online content, I conduct comparative research to see what is out there already. I then use this research to write new, informative and engaging content that will help your business stand out online.
- Writing Compelling Online Content that is Custom-Tailored to Your Business – Ultimately, as a professional writer, I will produce compelling online content that is custom-tailored to your company’s specific goals and needs.
Contact Me to Discuss Your Business’s Content Writing Needs
If you are interested in working together, please get in touch. Tell me what you have in mind and I will respond promptly.